Wednesday 27 January 2010

Aquababies!


There was a new kid in Aidan's swim class this week...and he fit right in. Al was able to sneak out of work for a couple of hours to join us at swim class. Both Aidan and Al did well. I think Aidan was the only one of us who went under water, but he makes it look easy. Here are some more pictures from our family swim this morning...

I finally found the swimming diapers and Aidan found Nemo! He was much lighter getting out of the pool this week.

I like to let him sit in the baby pool for a couple of minutes before we jump in to the big one. It's not a dream sequence...it's hazy because it's right next to the jacuzzi.

Teething AND swimming...this kid can do it all!

Al was great today. He even sang the songs. But I jumped in for "I'm a little pancake" because that one is my favorite.

I think he looks ready for 2012! (And Aidan looks good too!)

All done.
He is usually asleep in his stroller before I'm finished getting changed!
I love this swim class!

No comments:

Post a Comment