Monday 26 April 2010

Nora Versus the Volcano!


slide_6094_82102_large.jpg

I decided to take a quick trip back to Chicago to see my family and to be inducted into my High School's new Fine Arts Hall of Fame. It was great to be back at Nazareth and see some old friends and teachers. It was supposed to be a 4 day trip but it was extended due to the eruption of Mt. Eyiafjallojokull in Iceland. I ended up getting back to London four days late on Thursday the 22nd but managed to make the most of my extra time in Chicago by going to the Comic Book show, the gym and doing some extra shopping! Al was more than amazing back in London taking care of Aidan. Unfortunately for him I now have no worries about leaving him alone with Aidan again! Although after this experience, I think it will be a while before I have any more Aidan-less travel.

Before I left for Chicago, my cousin Katie came to visit on her way to St. Petersburg for a work trip...and yes, she was stuck in Russia because of the volcano!

My two boys stayed very busy while I was away. Here is Aidan helping Al at work. Aidan promises he did not sell any mortgaged backed securities, make any proprietary trades or sell short.


It wasn't all work though...Aidan brought Al to the park with him to hang out with his friends Liam and Mia. Funny that Liam and Mia are in winter coats and hats and Aidan is in a hoodie. Hmmmmm.

Aidan's friend Mia turned 1 while I was away so he brought Al with him to her Birthday party. This is Aidan and Mia at one of their dinner dates while I was gone.

Aidan turned 8 months old while I was away. He is getting SO big and has a lot of personality. He is moving around like crazy and laughs a lot. Here is a video of him on the swings this past weekend. Warning: the videography is a bit wobbly for those of you who get motion sick.
http://gallery.me.com/nora.taylor/100152

No comments:

Post a Comment