Thursday 29 July 2010

Prosit!


Last weekend Al and I went to The Tiroler Hut with a few friends. This is one of Al's favorite London spots even though it happens to be an Austrian Beer Hall. It was also nice to have one last visit because we had planned to go to Oktoberfest in September (funny enough) but with T2 and the move we had to cancel. I had also bought a dirndl for Oktoberfest so I figured this would be my last chance to wear it for awhile. I do have to say that my cousin Kerry helped me to pick it out while we were visiting her and Chris in Munich and perhaps she could have chosen me a more modest top! Anyway...it was a great night. Al got to sing New York, New York and Josef even had a drink with him and sent him off with his very own stein.

My very best friend Erin Timmons was in town with her Mom and sister, Kelly this past week and I was lucky enough to see them for lunch AND dinner! Here we are at dinner at Le Boudin Blanc.

AIDAN IS GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER COUSIN!!!! My sister, Erin, is pregnant and she and Mark are expecting their little one 9 days after T2!! I could not be happier for them and know that they will be the most amazing parents and Erin will be the most adorable pregnant lady you've ever seen. Erin will also be arriving in London on Monday and I can't wait. Al is thrilled to have two pregnant sisters in our house. :)

Here are Al and Aidan outside of Al's office...today! Aidan spent the day at the Goldman creche so that I could get a lot of moving homework done (and finish another Blog Post!) which I did! It's not every office that you step out the door and see St. Paul's Cathedral! We are going to miss London SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment