Monday 25 October 2010

Super Fun Weekend!


This weekend my best friend Erin came to visit me and our friend Stephanie and it was great! It was so nice to have her in NYC and for me to have some girly time. I've known Erin and Stephanie since we were in 5th...so we go waaaaaay back. We spent Saturday eating and shopping and then Saturday night celebrating my friend Sharon's birthday at a Japanese Ramen restaurant called Ippudo and then to a really cool bar called the Back Room.


Luckiest guy in NYC!

On Sunday after Erin left, Al, Aidan and I headed to Queens to visit Sean! We got to see his apartment which is great and Al got to have a good pint of Guinness and we were treated to a delicious dinner at an Astoria local tex-mex placed called MexiQ.

Aidan loves his Uncle Sean so much!
Thanks again Sean for the great visit to Queens!

ps...check me out with the new blog post so soon after the last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment