Tuesday 9 November 2010

Happy Birthday Uncle Steve!


On Monday we were lucky enough to be invited over for Steve's 34th birthday pizza night! He and Judie cooked up quite a pizza feast! Their pizza nights have become famous and after my first one, I can see why. We had Stromboli, a buffalo pizza, a Bolognese pizza and (I can't believe I'm going to say this) a really delicious salad!

Aidan started out in a party mood but turned into a bit of a party-pooper after face planting in the bathroom and then spilling a glass of wine on Steve and Judie's carpet. I'm not sure we'll be invited back.

On Sunday we were invited to attend Nolan O'Toole's Christening. He is such a cute little guy and was so good at his ceremony. Hopefully T2 was paying attention!

It was so cold here on Monday but on the positive side, Aidan looks pretty cute in his winter gear. Al doesn't look too bad either. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment