Sunday 21 November 2010

Hide Your Daughters!


That's right! A warning to any 15-month old girls out there...this blog posting may get a little too steamy for you. You all know that one of Aidan's most favorite things is his Raceway. Everything gets put into it. Well, the other night Aidan was enjoying his second favorite thing right before bath time and decided to combine the two. So we have the naked Raceway photo shoot...




He looks so crazy in this picture. I thought about deleting it but it's just too funny. It looks like he could be Quasimodo's fill in to ring the bells at Notre Dame!

Tomorrow Aidan and I are off to Chicago and Al will meet us on Thanksgiving morning. It will be my first Chicago Thanksgiving since 2005 and Al and Aidan's first EVER! We are all very excited. And then even more exciting is that the whole Ryan, Taylor, Mogensen families and Aunt Maureen will be off to Disney World for a week in a belated celebration for my Mom's Birthday! It'll be a great time and I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post when we get back in December. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment