Thursday 13 January 2011

Countdown to T2

T2's arrival is getting closer and closer and I've been lucky to spend some alone time with both my boys.

Pat and Bob took Aidan for three nights and Al and I spent one night at a beautiful Bed & Breakfast in Bedford, NY. It was so warm and cosy and we pretty much ate and slept the whole time...it was great!

It was a snowy drive but the next day was beautiful. Here is Al on our way to breakfast.

Here it is, the Bedford Post Inn.

Saturday night we lived like it was 2004! Taking the subway, walking up and down stairs and escalators and having no schedule just walking around the city. It was great!

Being careful not to play favorites with my two boys, Aidan and I were lucky enough to be asked to help our new friend Mary. Mary has been working hard developing her photography company--Tears of Joy Photography and was interested in taking pictures of us to show samples of how she could do a maternity shoot. The pictures turned out better than I ever thought. Especially since Aidan was on nap strike on Tuesday and wasn't at his best. Here is the link to Mary's blog and website. If you are in the New York/New Jersey area, I HIGHLY recommend using her.







No comments:

Post a Comment