Monday 31 January 2011

Rory James Taylor!

T2 has a name and it is Rory James Taylor! He arrived one week early on Saturday, January 22nd at 9:36am. Al and I arrived at the hospital around 9:05am so it was another speedy delivery! He is amazing and it is so fun to already see how different he is from his big brother.

A big thanks to Judie, Pat and Bob who looked after Aidan while Al, Rory and I had our two nights in the hospital. I was so thankful to Al who got us a private room and stayed with us for both nights.

So far Aidan and Rory are getting along well. Aidan likes to point at him and say "baby" and grab his feet, hands and nose and Rory doesn't seem to mind. It was also great that my Mom and Dad came for a week to provide Aidan with 24/7 attention and taught him some new "tricks".

Rory came into this world 40 hours after his cousin Grace Elizabeth Mogensen! My sister and Mark welcomed the little lady two weeks early and she is adorable. Al and I are so excited to have a niece and I can't wait to shop in the girls section!

Gracie is the cutest little thing and I can't wait to get her and Rory together for their big joint Baptism in March!

For pictures from Rory's first week, click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment