Sunday 26 June 2011

Whoops!

Just when I was getting my blogging game back on track I took two months off. Here is a little Taylor family round up...
Al turned 31!

Aidan had his first x-ray. A run-in with the elevator. Nothing broken thank God!

We got another stroller! Great for traveling and Rory has since gotten more used to sitting next to his brother.

Aidan still loves peas.

My Aunt Maureen came to visit (aka Mo-Mour) and then flew back with me and the boys to Chicago.

Gracie and Rory got reacquainted.

And GG and Rory got reacquainted too!

Liz and Mehul got married

Our flight back to Chicago was canceled so we drove back and took a pit stop to the birthplace of KFC in Corbin, Kentucky.

Dave came to visit! And we had our first visit to the Highline.

Aidan had his first milkshake...and loved it!

My brother, Sean's first full length comic book came out to rave reviews!

Stephanie saved me and Aidan and Gracen had a impromptu, scandalous play-date.

Rory and I took a road trip to Harrisburg to get Thuy-Anh & Matt's wedding celebrations started. (A side note: I like taking pictures with Rory...he makes me look tan!)

My Parents came to visit.

And my Mom watched both boys so that Al and I could attend all Butler and Courtney's wedding festivities.

Congrats to Butler and Courtney!

I can't believe that Rory is 5 Months old! He is getting so big and moving around like crazy. Every once in a while, he and Aidan look at each other and smile and it makes me the happiest woman in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment