Monday 6 August 2012

Then and Now

The last time I posted...

Aidan looked like this...


He now looks like this...

Rory looked like this...

Now he looks like this...

I can't believe how quickly this past year has gone and how much has changed.  Some big changes and some small; but I just can't believe how much these two little men have grown and developed such strong personalities already.  Aidan is creative and compassionate but impatient.  Rory is fearless and sturdy but still needs lots of cuddles if he hurts himself.  Aidan's hair continues to grow like mine...straight and thick and at gravity's mercy.  Rory's hair is CURLY!  At the mercy of humidity and I am doing my darndest to keep it as curly as possible.  They are starting to play together and learning how to press each others buttons.  It's an amazing feeling to see their brotherly-bond starting to form.  Yes, some day I would love to have a daughter but for now I couldn't be happier to have my boys and for them to have each other.

 In the backyard at my parents house.

Taking the sting out of a shopping trip...a train ride at the outlet mall in Michigan City, IN.

All my Taylor men on the beach of Lake Michigan in Grand Beach, MI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment