Monday 20 August 2012

Happy Birthday Aidan!

I can not believe that Aidan is 3 years old!  But here he is...all three years of him!


In the spirit of the Olympics, Aidan's Birthday spanned about two weeks.  We started in the Hamptons with the Taylors and the Tallaricos where Pat and Bob let us have everyone over for a little party.


I think this Birthday felt different cause he now understands kind of what's going on and that the day is for him and that he is turning "3 years old".



He was spoiled completely but I like to think thankful as well.  He must have nightmares that consist of Al and me reminding him to say "Thank You" over and over!








I made his cake from a recipe in the Cake Boss cookbook.  
It was pretty tasty, I just need to work on my icing distribution and writing skills.


We happened to be in Chicago on his birthday this year and celebrated as any 3 year old would dream of at a brunch place!  :)  It was very festive and fast, as we had a 4pm flight back to Hoboken.

I ordered the cake from a bakery near my parents house for his Chicago-party.  
I obviously need to work on my decorating skills!

 It's interesting how focused Rory becomes when cake and presents are around.  :)

Aidan and GG


The whole group...minus Erin and Jonathan who missed the photo session.


I am the only one looking at the camera.

Happy, happy 3rd Birthday Aidan!  We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment